How good does the new decking look. How good will it be sitting out there in summer with a daiquiri or a beer for the less civilized.
Seriously what a brilliant job by Andrew and Bob again!
Please refer to the Aspendale Tennis Club facebook page for most up to date Covid news.
As a result of State Government announcements and advice from Tennis Victoria this week, the club is in a position to further open up the courts. Please don’t take this as a signal that covid-19 is no longer a risk. We must all continue to be vigilant and adhere to our Covid-19 guidelines and even more so if we have more people playing within the facility.
- All courts will now be open but doubles can only be played on courts 1 and 3. There is also no longer the requirement for people on a doubles court to be from only 2 households.
- Put all names of players on your booking under the book a Court system. This is so critical for contact tracing if there is an outbreak and we note that not everybody has been entering all names. Bookings will be cancelled if this is not adhered to.
- You must still wait outside the gates until your booking time. You are not allowed to enter the gate/club any earlier than your booking.
- Richard’s coaching students are to enter from the back gate adjoining court 6. Please check with Richard for further details.
- Once your one hour booking time is up, you must leave the club IMMEDIATELY.
- NO SPECTATORS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE CLUB
Please remember the following Covid guidelines will be in place and strictly applied:
- People must wear a mask at all times to and from the courts and club.
- Bring your own sanitiser and use before and after touching gates, equipment (baggers, hose, etc)
- Put all names of players on your booking under the book a Court system
- Download the COVID safe app or scan the QR code on the sign on the club gate
- Toilets are closed – closest public toilets are at Regents Park
- Bookings for 1 hour only – people are NOT permitted to be at the club for more than 1 hour at a time
- Do not share equipment
- Clubhouse is closed – NO ACCESS
- Only one booking per household per day
Please ensure that all children under 16 are accompanied and supervised by an adult. The club’s committee has a responsibility and obligation to ensure that our risk management plan for covid is strictly enforced and as managers of the club we will be held accountable.